Fichtner Environment provides:
- consultancy services regarding organizations and strategies: process optimization, development strategies and organizational models
- project management: project leading, contract management, projects evaluation
- infrastructure management: operation and maintenance concepts, asset management, information management systems and GIS
- consultancy and engineering services in fields relevant to the environmental protection
- consultancy, design/lay-out and technical assistance services for air, underground and underwater power lines, telecommunication antennas and metallic structures
Fichtner Environment mainly provides services for public institutions (ministries and local administration authorities), public utilities service suppliers (water and sanitation companies) but also for development banks, industrial enterprises and private companies.
For the projects developed abroad (Europe, Asia, Africa or America), the clients are mostly national transport and system operators.